Nontoxic Carpet Cleaning
Thank you for your interest in our carpet cleaning service!!!
You may be wondering what makes our carpet cleaning services unique?
First, we believe in providing our services using nontoxic cleaning agents that are not only safe for your carpets, but also safe for kids and pets! Rather than purchasing the “strongest” cleaning agents with the intent to expedite carpet cleaning, we believe in utilizing agents that are non-toxic according to the manufacturers. This equates to a safe and nontoxic cleaning environment for our clients including your pets and children.
Secondly, all corners within your home are protected from scratches also scrapes! Many carpet cleaning providers avoid this necessity with the intent to rush cleaning, but not Unique Carpet Cleaning. We purposely protect each corner within your home that our hoses will come in contact with. As a result, you can relax knowing your home is safe from damages.
Additionally, we promise our clients phenomenal results without the fear of carpet cleaning residue being left within your carpet. Yuck!! Such residues cause rapid resoiling in addition to unpleasant odors! We combat this by using a nontoxic rinse provided at no additional cost! Our carpet cleaning rinse is also designed to remove any cleaning residues remaining due to you attempting to remove spots from your carpet. Moreover, we also provide our complementary rinse with all our upholstery, tile and offsite rug cleaning services!
We promise our carpet cleaning clients
- To utilize cleaning agents that are nontoxic also kid and pet safe!
- Appointment reminders via text!
- A courtesy call before we start our route to your home!
- Drying times typically within 4 hours!
- Schedule all appointments for arrival within a 2 hour window!
- Protect corners within your home from damage!
We provide a thorough steam cleaning service for reasonable rates! Give us a call or visit our Free Estimate page for a FREE quote!”
Our 10-Step Cleaning Process.
- First, we will begin by giving you a call before we start our route to your home.
- Next, upon arrival we will meet you at your doorstep with a photo business card.
- Inspect your Frisco carpet and discuss your areas of concern and questions.
- Following, we immediate protect the corners within your home from damage during cleaning setup.
- Precondition all cleaning areas using a nontoxic cleaning agent to break down spots, spills and traffic lane soil.
- Next, we will allow the cleaning agent to dwell in order to loosen soil for easier steam cleaning and removal.
- Deeply embedded soil & preconditioner is then extracted using Truckmounted equipment via steam cleaning.
- A special rinse is applied during steam cleaning to soften fibers and to avoid leaving soil attracting residues.
- Next, we will apply Scotchgard Carpet Protection, if desired. (additional charges apply)
- Last but not least, we will perform an inspection with you to ensure cleaning exceeds your expectations.